Our software development group can assist investigators in a number of areas, including:
- developing small- and large-scale electronic data collection systems for research studies
- evaluating, hosting and customizing licensed and open-source research software
- designing databases and writing database queries
- developing research web sites compliant with industry and corporate standards
We have experience in a range of information technologies, including:
- Microsoft® InfoPath®/SharePoint®
- Microsoft SQL Server
Development costs are based on an hourly rate that is established annually. For details, see our charge backs page.
Some examples of recent development projects we have completed can be found on the BMI Development Catalog page.