All Cincinnati Children's employees on CCHMC issued assets only.
Please refer to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software/ for current pricing.
To place an order for Stata software, you must login into the Softrack system. You will need to place a separate request for each system you wish to have the Stata software installed on.
- Go to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software and click on the ‘login’ icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Enter your CCHMC login credentials.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Available’ tab.
- Then click on the ‘Request’ tab next to the software you wish to purchase.
- Provide all the pertinent information needed for your request [PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST SUBMIT THE CORRECT ASSET TAG AND OS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE NEW LICENSE KEY AND SOFTWARE]
- Once information is complete, click ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page to submit your request for processing.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order and it will become viewable via the “My Licenses” tab in the Softrack portal once the order has been placed.
- Once the software has been deployed to your system, you will receive a second email with the title ‘BMI Software License Confirmation’ to confirm that the new license has been installed.