SigmaPlot is a technical graphing and data analysis software package that enables researchers to convert their data into precise, publication-ready graphs. SigmaPlot is also a complete advisory statistics suite. This means advanced statistical analysis can now be accomplished without the additional purchase of SigmaStat. SigmaPlot guides you through every step of the analysis and performs powerful statistical analysis without the need for being a statistical expert!
All Cincinnati Children's employees on CCHMC issued assets only.
Please refer to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software/ for current pricing.
To place an order for Sigmaplot software, you must login into the Softrack system. You will need to place a separate request for each system you wish to have the Sigmplot software installed on.
- Go to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software and click on the ‘login’ icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Enter your CCHMC login credentials.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Available’ tab.
- Then click on the ‘Request’ tab next to the software you wish to purchase.
- Provide all the pertinent information needed for your request [PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST SUBMIT THE CORRECT ASSET TAG AND OS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE NEW LICENSE KEY AND SOFTWARE]
- Once information is complete, click ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page to submit your request for processing.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order and it will become viewable via the “My Licenses” tab in theSoftrack portal once the order has been placed.
- Once the software has been deployed to your system, you will receive a second email with the title ‘BMI Software License Confirmation’ to confirm that the new license has been installed.
For more information about SigmaPlot, visit the SYSTAT web site.
For questions regarding SigmaPlot, email the email@example.com.