To install SAS or JMP Genomics, you must meet the following requirements:
- Your computer must be running atleast Windows XP or later.
- Your computer must have 512MB of memory.
- Your computer must have 5.0 GB of free hard disk space.
- You must have administrative rights; if you don't, call the Cincinnati Children's Service Desk (6-4100) to arrange for someone to be at your desk to assist with the installation.
Purchase and Install Instructions
To place an order for SAS software, you must login into the Softrack system. You will need to place a separate request for each system you wish to have the Prism software installed on.
- Go to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software and click on the ‘login’ icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Enter your CCHMC login credentials.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Available’ tab.
- Then click on the ‘Request’ tab next to the software you wish to purchase.
- Provide all the pertinent information needed for you request [PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST SUBMIT THE CORRECT ASSET TAG AND OS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE NEW LICENSE KEY AND SOFTWARE]
- Once information is complete, click ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page to submit your request for processing.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order and it will become viewable via the “My Licenses” tab in theSoftrack portal once the order has been placed.
- Once the software has been deployed to your system, you will receive a second email with the title ‘BMI Software License Confirmation’ to confirm that the new license has been installed.