All Cincinnati Children's employees on CCHMC issued assets only.
Please refer to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software/ for current pricing.
- Option 1 - Windows/Mac Use SAS on a server
Benefits: Offers faster processing as the software is run on a server with ample memory resources vs. a desktop with limited memory resources.
- Option 2- Windows only: Purchase SAS Education Analytical Suite (32bit or 64bit) - If you need JMP Genomics you will need to purchase this version.
(If you need JMP Genomics please go here.
To place an order for SAS software (desktop and server versions), you must login into the Softrack system. You will need to place a separate request for each system you wish to have the Prism software installed on.
- Go to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software and click on the ‘login’ icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Enter your CCHMC login credentials.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Available’ tab.
- Then click on the ‘Request’ tab next to the software you wish to purchase.
- Provide all the pertinent information needed for you request [PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST SUBMIT THE CORRECT ASSET TAG AND OS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE NEW LICENSE KEY AND SOFTWARE]
- Once information is complete, click ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page to submit your request for processing.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order and it will become viewable via the “My Licenses” tab in theSoftrack portal once the order has been placed.
- Once the software has been deployed to your system, you will receive a second email with the title ‘BMI Software License Confirmation’ to confirm that the new license has been installed.