Mplus is a latent variable modeling program with a wide variety of analysis capabilities:
- Exploratory factor analysis
- Structural equation modeling
- Item response theory analysis
- Growth modeling
- Mixture modeling (latent class analysis)
- Longitudinal mixture modeling (hidden Markov, latent transition analysis, latent class growth analysis, growth mixture analysis)
- Survival analysis (continuous- and discrete-time)
- Multilevel analysis
- Complex survey data analysis
- Bayesian analysis
- Monte Carlo simulation
Currently all of the licenses purchased by BMI have been allocated. We will have to get a quote for each new license request.
All Cincinnati Children's employees on CCHMC issued assets only.
Please refer to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software/ for current pricing.
Purchase and install instructions
To place an order for Mplus software, you must login into the Softrack system. You will need to place a separate request for each system you wish to have the Prism software installed on.
- Go to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software and click on the ‘login’ icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Enter your CCHMC login credentials.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Available’ tab.
- Then click on the ‘Request’ tab next to the software you wish to purchase. (pick new for new licenses and annual renewal for exisitng licneses)
- Provide all the pertinent information needed for your request [PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST SUBMIT THE CORRECT ASSET TAG AND OS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE NEW LICENSE KEY AND SOFTWARE]
- Once information is complete, click ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page to submit your request for processing.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order and it will become viewable via the “My Licenses” tab in the Softrack portal once the order has been placed.
- Once the software has been deployed to your system, you will receive a second email with the title ‘BMI Software License Confirmation’ to confirm that the new license has been installed.