Mplus is a latent variable modeling program with a wide variety of analysis capabilities:
- Exploratory factor analysis
- Structural equation modeling
- Item response theory analysis
- Growth modeling
- Mixture modeling (latent class analysis)
- Longitudinal mixture modeling (hidden Markov, latent transition analysis, latent class growth analysis, growth mixture analysis)
- Survival analysis (continuous- and discrete-time)
- Multilevel analysis
- Complex survey data analysis
- Bayesian analysis
- Monte Carlo simulation
Currently all of the licenses purchased by BMI have been allocated. We will have to get a quote for each new license request.
All Cincinnati Children's employees on CCHMC issued assets only.
Please refer to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software/ for current pricing.
Purchase and install instructions
To place an order for Mplus software, you must login into the Softrack system. You will need to place a separate request for each system on which you wish to have the software installed.