JMP is a statistical analysis package, and does not need SAS to be installed. For details on the capabilities of JMP, click here .
A site license has not been purchased for JMP and therefore individual licenses can be purchased upon request for CCHMC issued assets only.
Please refer to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software/ for current pricing.
JMP Purchase Instructions
To place an order for the JMP software, you must login into the Softrack system. You will need to place a separate request for each system you wish to have the Prism software installed on.
- Go to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software and click on the ‘login’ icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Enter your CCHMC login credentials.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Available’ tab.
- Then click on the ‘Request’ tab next to the software you wish to purchase.
- Provide all the pertinent information needed for your request [PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST SUBMIT THE CORRECT ASSET TAG AND OS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE NEW LICENSE KEY AND SOFTWARE]
- Once information is complete, click ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page to submit your request for processing.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order and it will become viewable via the “My Licenses” tab in the Softrack portal once the order has been placed.
- Once the software has been deployed to your system, you will receive a second email with the title ‘BMI Software License Confirmation’ to confirm that the new license has been installed.
JMP presents live webcasts from time to time, please click here to see whats current.
For more information about licensing or for technical support, please send an email to email@example.com