Purchase and install instructions
To request a Genespring license send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following for each instance of Genespring you are requesting:
- Employee name
- Budget number
- Business director's name
- Software requested (Genespring)
- Asset tag for the machine on which the software will be installed (for example, P10-9999)
- Operating System (Windows or MAC, if MAC what version: 10.5 or 10.6 etc.)
- Login Name/ID
- Email address
- Contact Phone number
- PI Name
Downloading and installing GeneSpring GX
1. Download the GeneSpring application.
2. Double-click the downloaded zip file.
3. Click Next on the screen.
4. Read the system Requirements and Click Next again.
5. Accept the license agreement and click Next.
6. Click Next again to select the default location to install.
7. Finally click Install.
8. Click Done.
10. Next Launch Genespring
11. For license type select: Shared license from server.
12. Enter the License the server address emailed to you and click OK. (If you get an error please make sure you are logged in with the username that was used to create your account on the GeneSpring license server, otherwise email: email@example.com