- Collaboration Tools
- Computational Cluster
- Data Storage
- Database Servers
- Virtual Servers
- Web Servers
- Public Policies
GeneSpring is available to researchers at Cincinnati Children's and UC.
$1000/year/installation to participate in our floating license pool. If you are a DHC member, you are eligible for a discounted price.
Purchase and install instructions
- Employee name:
- Budget number:
- Business director's name:
- Software requested: Genespring
- Asset tag for the machine on which the software will be installed (for example, P13-9999):
- Location of system (e.g. S10.232AE):
- Operating System (Windows or MAC, if MAC what version: 10.6 or 10.7 etc.)
- Login Name/ID (This is the user name / Login ID you are using to login to the computer - this is case-sensitive)
- Email address:
- Contact Phone number:
- PI Name:
Genespring on the cluster
If you use GeneSpring, please sign up for the GeneSpring users mailing list.
For help with GeneSpring, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org