- Collaboration Tools
- Computational Cluster
- Data Storage
- Database Servers
- Virtual Servers
- Web Servers
- Public Policies
- Basic Research Support
- Clinical Research Support
- Software Development
- Mac, Linux and Solaris Support
- Biomaterial Tracking and Management (BTM) Core
GeneSpring is available to researchers at Cincinnati Children's.
Each version of GeneSpring counts as a separate license
Please note this software is only available for PCs at this time
To place an order for GeneSpring (Desktop) software, you must login into the Softrack system. You will need to place a separate request for each system you wish to have the GeneSpring software installed on.
- Go to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software and click on the ‘login’ icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Enter your CCHMC login credentials.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Available’ tab.
- Then click on the ‘Request’ tab next to the software you wish to purchase.
- Provide all the pertinent information needed for you request [PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST SUBMIT THE CORRECT ASSET TAG AND OS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE NEW LICENSE KEY AND SOFTWARE]
- Once information is complete, click ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page to submit your request for processing.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order and it will become viewable via the “My Licenses” tab in the Softrack portal once the order has been placed.
- Once the software has been deployed to your system, you will receive a second email with the title ‘BMI Software License Confirmation’ to confirm that the new license has been installed.
For help with GeneSpring, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org