NX clients are available free of charge from NoMachine's site for various operating systems including Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Solaris. Linux has a KDE implementation of a similar client called knx.
To download the NX client from the NoMachine site, complete the following steps:
- Go to http://www.nomachine.com, and click the Download tab at the top of the page:
- You should be able to see "NX Client Desktop Edition" with various clients available for download. Click the arrow to the right of the client you want.to download:
- Click the arrow on the next page:
- Click the Download package button on the next page:
- Your browser should download the client package version.