FileMaker Pro is now available via Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS), a product that enables software distribution over a network. With SMS, it is no longer necessary for you or a technician to manually install software on your machine. The software is simply pushed through the Cincinnati Children's network onto your machine.
To request FileMaker via SMS, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name(for whom software is being purchased):
- Email (for whom software is being purchased): @cchmc.org
- Budget number:
- Business director's name:
- Software requested:
- Operating system:
- Asset tag for the machine on which the software will be installed (for example, P13-9999)
- full computer name - get instructions for determining your computer name
Biomedical Informatics will review your request and have the software installed on your machine. Just before SMS pushes the software onto your machine, you will see a message similar to the following:
For certain machines, SMS installations are not possible. If it is determined that your machine falls into this category, Deskside support will manually install the software on your machine.
If you have questions at any time, please send an email to email@example.com