Lasergene is comprehensive software for DNA and protein sequence analysis, contig assembly, and sequence project management with an expanded next-generation sequencing assembly capability.
All Cincinnati Children's employees on CCHMC issued assets only.
Please refer to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software/ for current pricing.
5 concurrent users at CCHMC
Purchase and install instructions
To place an order for DNAStar Lasergene software, you must login into the Softrack system. You will need to place a separate request for each system you wish to have the DNAStar Lasergene software installed on.
- Go to https://softrack.research.cchmc.org/software and click on the ‘login’ icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Enter your CCHMC login credentials.
- Once logged in, click on the ‘Available’ tab.
- Then click on the ‘Request’ tab next to the software you wish to purchase.
- Provide all the pertinent information needed for you request [PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST SUBMIT THE CORRECT ASSET TAG AND OS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE NEW LICENSE KEY AND SOFTWARE]
- Once information is complete, click ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page to submit your request for processing.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order and it will become viewable via the “My Licenses” tab in the Softrack portal once the order has been placed.
- Once the software has been deployed to your system, you will receive a second email with the title ‘BMI Software License Confirmation’ to confirm that the new license has been installed.
If you are a user of this software, please make sure you are subscribed to the Lasergene mailing list so that we can keep you informed of software updates, etc.
For support or more information about Lasergene at Cincinnati Children's, please contact email@example.com