Adobe Acrobat is now available via Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS), a product that enables software distribution over a network. With SMS, it is no longer necessary for you or a technician to manually install software on your machine. The software is simply pushed through the Cincinnati Children's network onto your machine.
To request Acrobat Pro via SMS, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name (for whom software is being purchased):
- Email (for whom software is being purchased): @cchmc.org
- Budget number:
- Business director's name:
- Software requested: Acrobat Professional
- Operating system: Mac
- Asset tag for the machine on which the software will be installed (for example, P13-9999):
Biomedical Informatics will review your request and coordinate with Information Services to have the software distributed to your machine.
For certain machines, SMS installations are not possible. If it is determined that your machine falls into this category, Deskside support will manually install the software on your machine.
If you have questions at any time, please send an email to email@example.com.